Sunday, September 27, 2009

My University Malaya Graduation 2009

Hey, sorry for the long absenteeism from the Blogospace. You know la, limited time no connection is one of the reason. However in view that this post relates to an important chapter of my life. I felt the urge to post it. 

Beware of tons of photos. But if you're using broadband, i think it won't take a toll on your bandwidth, unless you're using a sucky P1 Wimax connection earlier. 

I've thought about subscribing to P1, but the connection is damn sucky that at some point it was even worse than a dial-up. Luckily for me, they have the 7 days cooling off period. So what i did was return them all the shit stuffs they gave me and ask for my RM100 back. 

Well anyway, I am back without Internet and I think I am terrified of sucky connection unless they've got some cooling off period.

So now, I am blogging from some cafe in SS2. I don't wanna mention the name cos the food and drinks aren't that great. 

Now the photos of my graduation:


Me and Melissa Loh

Norman aka "Rocky". I made it...

My two supportive sisters.



My wonderful parents who made me who I am today



Me and Chia Huei...



Me and Rachael aka Theng, Ivan and GF



Me and Rachael, and the flowers, my sister made it. Sweet~!

Me and Chee Leong with Wan Yung in between. Hehe.



Me and Chen Seng....


Me and Rose aka Siow Li. Thanks for coming esp to take pic with me. Notice the different colour of the scarf thingy. So honored to take pic with 1st class honours graduate.


Me and Mun Yee

Me and Ivan

Me and Heng Yee...

Me and Tiong Soon

Me and Azhar






These picturesque and scenic photos not taken in UM are taken in Desa Parkcity and Mutiara Damansara



That's about all. Now's nearly 12.00am. Tomorrow somemore gotta work. Oh yes, I am now working in MAA, KL. Gaji tak seberapa, can survive loh. Anyhow I miss Penang a lot. The only consolation I have is Rachael, Chen Seng, and Jason (You'll be back soon right?) is here with me in KL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for sex.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Check out my weblog - hcg injections
My web site > hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!

Here is my weblog; colorado river adventures membership reviews

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Visit my webpage: roulette online